Dubai, June 23, 2023 - Timsoft Group is pleased to announce its new strategic partnership with FeatureMind, a renowned digital consulting...
This page describes the conditions under which the processing carried out by TIMSOFT on personal data collected from natural persons (customers, prospects, etc.) is carried out.
Personal data collected on forms on the TIMSOFT site
TIMSOFT may collect the following personal data: Name, first name, email address, telephone number, function, company, navigation data, CV.
These personal data are processed by TIMSOFT for different purposes :
- Management of its client and prospect file (prospecting, newsletter sending, etc.)
- Customer relationship management (……)
- Production of statistics
- Recruitment management (spontaneous application; PFE; job offer …)
The subsidiaries of TIMSOFT and its partners may be recipients of this same personal data for the purposes described above. Partners can be distributors of TIMSOFT solutions that may be of interest to the contact.
Law of persons
Individuals have the right to :
- Access personal data concerning them and processed by TIMSOFT and with its partners within the framework of the data protection clauses signed between the two parties;
- Request the rectification, erasure or limitation of the processing of their personal data carried out by TIMSOFT and with its partners within the framework of the data protection clauses signed between the two parties;
- Under certain conditions, oppose the processing of their personal data;
- Request the portability of personal data;
- When consent is the legal basis for processing, withdraw consent;
Requests related to these rights can be made by sending an email to the following address email@example.com or using the form below.
For any other information on the protection of your data processed by TIMSOFT, you can send your request to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Timsoft and its partners may transfer this data to a third country only if this is necessary for the achievement of the purposes. You can contact Timsoft for more information on this.
TIMSOFT has taken into account the new mandatory contractual obligations under GDPR in all impacted contracts.
Thus, contractual clauses specific to data protection and in accordance with the applicable regulations have in particular been introduced into the contracts with between TIMSOFT and its partners.
The user is informed that during his visits to the site, cookies may be installed automatically on his browser software. A cookie is an element that does not identify the user but is used to record information relating to the user’s navigation on the website.
The configuration of the browser software makes it possible to inform you of the presence of cookies.
The user can modify their web browser settings to refuse them if they wish.
Exchanges with social networks and external platforms
Like button and social widgets from Facebook, Linkedin and YouTube.
Form for exercising personal rights
in application of the Regulation (EU ) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data (“RGPD”)