France, February 14, 2023 - Timsoft Group has announced the opening of a new office in Paris. This news reflects our commitment to...
Timsoft Group is a one-stop-shop for the digital transformation of businesses. Timsoft is a leading provider of management solutions and is a publisher, distributor and integrator of management solutions for professionals in the retail, textile and manufacturing industries.
Founded in 2003, Timsoft has expanded its operations beyond the Tunisian borders with the opening of offices in France and Morocco, offering its services in more than 30 African, European and Middle Eastern countries. Timsoft is also +150 employees including +70 consultants and +1600 projects delivered.
We are looking for a Data Engineer
This position offers the opportunity to work in a dynamic team of consultants, in direct contact with clients.
Responsible for designing, building and maintaining the company’s data architecture and infrastructure on the Azure platform. The role involves working with stakeholders to determine data requirements, designing and implementing reliable and scalable data storage solutions using Azure services, and ensuring data quality by cleansing, validating and protecting data.
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions using Azure services such as Azure Data Lake Storage, Azure Cosmos DB and Azure SQL Database.
- Knowledge of relational and non-relational databases, as well as experience working with processing large amounts of data using Azure services such as Azure Databricks, Azure HDInsight and Azure Stream Analytics.
- Programming experience in Python, SQL and another programming language, with the ability to write scripts to automate data processing and deployment.
- Experience using cloud computing platforms, particularly Azure, and knowledge of Azure services such as Azure Functions, Azure Event Grid, Azure Data Factory and Azure Logic Apps.
- Collaborating with data scientists, business analysts and other stakeholders to ensure that the data architecture meets the needs of the business.
- Participate in code reviews, problem solving and issue resolution as needed.
- At least 1 year experience as a data engineer or similar role
- Experience with Azure data platform services and technologies
- Excellent knowledge of data warehousing, ETL and data modelling
- Strong programming skills in Python, SQL and another programming language
- Knowledge of big data tools and technologies, such as Hadoop, Spark and NoSQL databases
What we offer :
- Competitive salary
- Work environment conducive to personal growth and development
- Other benefits: Group insurance, meal tickets, etc.