Dubai, June 23, 2023 - Timsoft Group is pleased to announce its new strategic partnership with FeatureMind, a renowned digital consulting...
Head of Marketing – Timsoft Group
Timsoft Group is a one-stop-shop for the digital transformation of businesses. With its experience as a leader in management solutions, Timsoft is a publisher, distributor and integrator of management solutions for professionals in the retail, textile and manufacturing industries.
Founded in 2003, Timsoft has expanded its operations beyond the Tunisian borders with the opening of offices in France and Morocco, offering its services in more than 30 African, European and Middle Eastern countries. Timsoft also has 120 employees, including 70 consultants, and has delivered over 1,400 projects.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Head of Marketing to join the Timsoft team.
As a key member of the management team, you will be responsible for Timsoft’s overall marketing strategy and the implementation of action plans to grow our portfolio of cloud services and business software.
Main responsibilities :
– Develop and implement a global marketing strategy, in alignment with business objectives.
– Plan and execute marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness and generate qualified leads.
– Lead a team of performance marketers in the execution of B2B campaigns on paid media platforms to ensure operational excellence and achievement of Timsoft’s objectives.
– Work closely with the sales and product teams to develop commercial offerings aligned with market needs.
– Analyse marketing strategy results and provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
– Lead and manage Events – including major industry trade shows, regional tours and channel events, and PR.
– Launch campaigns and products as part of Timsoft’s growth.
Skills and qualifications required:
– University degree in marketing, communications or related field.
– Minimum of 5 years marketing experience, with proven experience in B2B marketing.
– Demonstrated success in managing multiple aspects of marketing including: lead generation, communications, digital, events, product marketing, branding and budget management.
– Must be creative, self-motivated and be able to see beyond what competitors are doing.
– Experience in developing and implementing strategic marketing plans on a national and international scale.
– Leadership and team management skills.
– Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to make informed decisions.
– Excellent English and French language skills required
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What we offer :
- Competitive salary
- Working environment conducive to personal growth and development
- Group Insurance
- California Gym Membership
We are looking for a candidate with a strong ability to collaborate and communicate effectively, as well as a passion for creating tangible results through innovative and well-executed marketing strategies. If you are ready for this exciting challenge, please apply now.