Dubai, June 23, 2023 - Timsoft Group is pleased to announce its new strategic partnership with FeatureMind, a renowned digital consulting...
Timsoft Group is a one-stop-shop for the digital transformation of businesses. Timsoft is a leading provider of management solutions and is a publisher, distributor and integrator of management solutions for professionals in the retail, textile and manufacturing industries.
Founded in 2003, Timsoft has expanded its operations beyond the Tunisian borders with the opening of offices in France and Morocco, offering its services in more than 30 African, European and Middle Eastern countries. Timsoft oasts also +160 employees including +70 consultants and +1600 projects delivered.
We are looking for an experienced problem manager to work for one of our international clients. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in IT problem management and a thorough understanding of ITIL processes.
- Plan and coordinate IT problem resolution work.
- Build relationships with internal and external teams to resolve issues effectively and definitively.
- Collaborate with IT and business teams to understand the root causes of problems and prevent recurrence.
- Develop and implement remediation plans for recurring incidents.
- Assessing the impact on services and users and prioritising issues accordingly.
- Develop procedures to improve problem management.
- Degree in computer science, project management or related field.
- At least 2 years experience in IT problem management.
- In-depth knowledge of ITIL processes and IT technologies.
- Experience in stakeholder communication and project management.
- Ability to work under pressure and make strategic decisions.
- Excellent communication, collaboration and leadership skills.
- Good written and spoken French and English language skills are mandatory.
- Knowledge of ITSM tools: ServiceNow, Jira …
What we offer :
- Competitive salary
- Work environment conducive to personal growth and development
- Other benefits: Group insurance, meal tickets, etc.
If you are passionate about solving IT problems and have the desire to join a dynamic and results-oriented team, do not hesitate to apply for this position.