France, February 14, 2023 - Timsoft Group has announced the opening of a new office in Paris. This news reflects our commitment to...
Timsoft Group is a one-stop-shop for the digital transformation of businesses. With its experience as a leader in management solutions, Timsoft is a publisher, distributor and integrator of management solutions for professionals in the retail, textile and manufacturing industries.
Founded in 2003, Timsoft has expanded its operations beyond the Tunisian borders with the opening of offices in France and Morocco, offering its services in more than 30 African, European and Middle Eastern countries. Timsoft also has 120 employees, including 70 consultants, and has delivered over 1,400 projects.
We have the ambition to support major retailers in their digital transformation projects and we are looking for potential, talented individuals to strengthen our teams.
This position offers you the opportunity to work in a dynamic team of consultants and to use your technical knowledge and expertise to contribute to the satisfaction of our clients.
Your mission will be to support our customers (in Tunisia and abroad: Europe and Middle East) during the implementation of our point of sales management solutions: Analysis of needs, configuration, training, assistance…
After a training course within the Retail Academy and a mentoring program with our Senior Consultants, the Retail Consultant will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Analyse the client’s processes and transpose them into the context of the Retail software package
- Prepare a deployment plan for the software package
- Analysing the functional gaps between the standard software package and the client’s needs
- Write specifications for the functionalities to be developed
- Ensure the testing, acceptance and training phases of the deployed solution
- Accompany the client through all phases of the implementation
- Engineer or degree in computer science
- Good knowledge of information systems (Point of Sales Management, Sales Management, CRM, BI)
- Good level in French/English spoken and written
- Good command of English is desirable
- Strong analytical and synthesis skills
- Dynamism, motivation, mobility, good presentation and organisation are required.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Work environment conducive to personal growth and development
- Other benefits: Group insurance, meal tickets, etc.