France, February 14, 2023 - Timsoft Group has announced the opening of a new office in Paris. This news reflects our commitment to...
Timsoft Group is a one-stop-shop for the digital transformation of businesses. Timsoft is a leading provider of management solutions and is a publisher, distributor and integrator of management solutions for professionals in the retail, textile and manufacturing industries.
Founded in 2003, Timsoft has expanded its operations beyond the Tunisian borders with the opening of offices in France and Morocco, offering its services in more than 30 African, European and Middle Eastern countries. Timsoft also has 120 employees, including 65 consultants, and has delivered over 1,400 projects.
Timsoft is looking to strengthen its Salesforce team with a Consultant whose mission will be to contribute to the development of the Salesforce business.
We are looking for talented individuals to provide consulting, development or support to our many clients in the Salesforce environment on a wide variety of topics.
Under the responsibility of the Salesforce manager, you will be responsible for the following activities
- Carrying out Salesforce projects.
- Analyze customer needs.
- Conceptualize the functional architecture.
- Carry out the configuration and implementation of the solutions available.
- Coordinate the tests and assist in the acceptance of the solutions by the client.
- Ensure the deployment of solutions on our private cloud or on Microsoft Online.
- Train end users.
- Write detailed technical and functional specifications
- Participate in pre-sales activities and in the evangelisation of our solutions.
- Participate in the development of technical accelerators for our solutions.
We will train and develop you on our Salesfocre solutions (Commerce, Sales, Service…) as part of an ambitious certification programme with our partner.
You have a BAC+5 in Computer Science with a good knowledge of information systems. You wish to develop in a position that provides a greater degree of autonomy in an enriched technical and functional environment.
Technical skills and qualities expected:
- You have at least 1/2 years of professional experience or have a first successful experience on IT projects around a CRM or Salesforce
- You have a sense of customer service and are comfortable speaking
- You are rigorous, autonomous and organised
- Experience with Salesforce is an asset
- Excellent analytical skills and problem solving ability
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse and disseminate large amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Good command of Microsoft Office
- You have good listening, rephrasing and writing skills
- You are fluent in English.
- Curiosity and creativity
- Multi-tasking and autonomous
- Organised and rigorous
- Good interpersonal skills
- Comfortable with training and coaching
- Excellent oral and written skills in French and English
What we offer :
Work environment conducive to personal growth and development, international exposure…
Other benefits: Group insurance, luncheon vouchers…etc