FSI Sales Executive
FSI is a training academy, with the main goal of closing the skills gap in IT field created by the fast evolution of technology and the constant changes of work paradigms. To do so, FSI developed high-quality programs and trainings in partnership with big international players like Microsoft to enable the job market with highly skilled professionals that will satisfy business futuristic needs.
We are looking to employ a sales-driven and customer-oriented sales officer to oversee our sales team and determine the most effective solutions to increase company sales. The sales officer’s responsibilities include recommending improvements to current sales strategies, informing potential and existing customers of company promotions, as well as preparing accurate sales and expense reports. You should also be able to continually identify new sales opportunities through customer referrals.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of company products.
- Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Calling potential customers to explain company products and encourage purchases.
- Preparing cost-benefit analyses for prospective and existing customers to determine the most suitable purchase options.
- Answering customers questions and escalating complex issues to the relevant departments as needed.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all sales, scheduled customer appointments, and customer complaints.
- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Analyzing competitors’ products to determine product features, benefits, shortfalls, and market success.
- Collaborating with the marketing department to ensure that the company is reaching its target audience.
- Informing product developers of possible product improvements and changes to ensure that company products meet current market needs.
- Preparing and delivering sales documentation and reporting.
- Negotiating contracts and packages and close deals.
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences, and meetings.
We are looking for a profile with:
- Previous sales experience, preferably in B2B (Training and coaching institution, HR Consulting, IT consulting).
- Passion for sales: at ease with cold calls, challenging and fast-growing environment.
- Strong written and oral communication together with listening skills.
- Proven track record demonstrating strong articulation of a product selling points via phone and email.
- Self-motivation, persistence, and ability to work independently.
- Positive attitude and capacity to manage objections.
This job is for you if you fill those requirements, soft-skills and Knowledges:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, IT or related field is preferred.
- Proven sales experience of minimum 3 years
- Sound knowledge of sales strategies and industry regulations.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Good knowledge of: Cloud computing concepts, Web & software development, Information system administration, Business Intelligence and Data management, Azure DevOps: CI/CD, Agile & Scrum.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Excellent working environment that fosters personal development and fulfillment.
- Other benefits: Group insurance, meal tickets…etc .
To apply, send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention “Sales executive” in the email’s title.
Nos experts vous répondent