Sales Development Manager
Sales Development Manager
About Timsoft Group:
Timsoft Group is a one-stop shop for companies’ digital transformation. The group has an extensive experience in B2B software solutions. Timsoft counts +320 professionals and +1400 projects delivered. Our 600 clients are mainly in retail and fashion and are present in +30 countries with a vast majority in Europe and the Middle East. Timsoft is a blooming IT ecosystem that builds strong relationships with world-leading solutions providers such as Microsoft, Cegid, Highjump.
We’re looking for a Sales Development Manager to help build and maintain our sales pipeline and to help our cross-functional teamwork smarter. You’ll source, drive, and build relationships with prospects across key B2B verticals (retail, fashion and manufacturing). If you’re looking for a diverse company with a fun culture and the opportunity to develop as a professional, this might be the job for you.
- Train other members of the SDR Team to identify, contact, and create qualified opportunities.
- Ensure SDR Team members improve performance and abilities over time by providing coaching and feedback in recurring 1:1s
- Plan for hiring and onboarding new SDRs.
- Work closely with the Events and Digital teams on Field events and targeted ad and nurture campaigns.
- Work closely with Sales and other members of the SDR Leadership team to improve opportunity management and qualification processes.
- Work closely with Sales and BDM to identify key company accounts to develop.
- Work in collaboration with MarCom team to develop effective messaging for outbound communications to your team’s assigned accounts.
- Sourcing new sales prospects and reaching out to them to book appointments for product demonstrations.
- Providing support to Sales and Growth teams as needed
- Conduct market research and gap analysis
- Prepare sales documentation and reporting
You should have / be:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business, Management or a related area
- 2 years of relevant business development experience
- Able to negotiate skillfully, promote/sell ideas persuasively, and close transactions with mutually beneficial results
- Able to think strategically and tactically
- Able to maintain a positive attitude in the face of criticism, rejection, or failure
- Executive presence in working with senior leadership in retail, fashion, and manufacturing
- In-depth experience collaborating with and leading cross-functional teams (technical consultants, functional consultants, finance, marketing, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience developing first-of-kind, strategic deals which are creative and align with business incentives with great user experiences (is a plus)
- Curiosity and creativity
- Multi-tasking and autonomous
- Excellent language-literacy (French and English)
- Excellent computer-literacy
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent working environment that fosters personal development and fulfillment
- International exposure
- Other benefits: Group insurance, meal tickets…etc
To apply, send us your CV at RH@timsoft.com.tn and mention “Sales Development Manager” in the email’s title.
Nos experts vous répondent